How many divorces do you want?

I plan on having two divorces, and ending with my third marriage. Obviously, I will not have children in my first two marriages because I don't want to be stuck with child support. Also, I want my third marriage to be with a woman 10 years younger than me. Anyways how many divorces do people here want to have?

Most Helpful Girl

• sometimes counselling or therapy will help you figure out why you enjoy inflicting emotional harm on women that you plan on having a relationship with. most people do not plan on getting a divorce unless they're selfish or have some sort of psychological disorder or are not mature enough to see the flaws in their 'plans'.

• I don't want to harm anyone. I will simply tell them that I don't want to be with them anymore.

What Girls Said 5

• None for me thanks.

• I hope this is a joke... Why would anybody WANT to get divorced? What's the point of getting married at all if you plan on getting divorced? I hope I never have to get a divorce. I would like to find the right guy then marry him, end of story.

• This is not a joke, I am serious. Love does not last forever you know.

• Exactly. It would be pretty selfish of you not to tell her, marry her, then break her heart down the road. At least if you're honest about it she'll know what to expect, and if you get a girl who is still willing to marry you, then great! You won't have to feel bad when you divorce her later.

• can you add me as a friend.

• Why would you want a divorce?

• none, no divorces.

if you can have no divorces, wouldn't you want no divorces?

• One divorce, tops. If it doesn't work out the first time, I'm not putting myself through that again. I don't know what Reese Witherspoon is thinking by remarrying.

What Guys Said 4

• Dont forget your prenup, otherwise you are going too be living like a hobo by your third marriage. Women are expensive.

• isn't prenups only if your wife is a housewife? I don't plan on having a housewife.

• No my friend, if you do not sign one you are likely too give half of whatever you own too your wife. (I would read up on this considering you are going to be going through so many divorces) When you are married you will split a mortgage, property, and other belongings... Chances are you Ex wife is going too try and horde all of your belongings. There is no scorn like a woman's wraith.

• You are right, I will do my research before I do get married. Thanks for giving me that valuable information.

• I hope none, but for dating and relationships, boyfriend/girlfriend, that's a different story, I don't want my first girlfriend to become my wife

• How many has Larry King had? I want to one-up him.

• LOL.