Should I go for it with the guy I have not met yet?

I don't think I wanna ever get married but I don't know. There is this guy I have been talking to for two years now and I really like him I'm 18 and he is 27 we are a perfect match in personality were soul mates he is a rat and I am a monkey I have not met him yet but I feel like I have known him for years.

but recently I was in a relationship with this guy and he had not had sex for a year or so but the last girl was dirty she gave him the clap and I got it I am now clean but I don't know what to do I don't feel like having a relationship anymore because of it he lied to me. He is also 27 and all hung up on me he wants a relationship and a marriage but he is just not all that cute this other guy I have not met but been talking to is beautiful.

what should I do?

What Guys Said 1

• He's a rat and you're a monkey? I didn't know monkeys could surf the internet. Interesting.

• cute its chinese astrology XD presonalities look it up don't you ever read the papers at the chinese places lol

• lol its not horoscope its just personality my personality is a little jaded due to the way I was raised but I stll have all the things it says I have. But ima bitch honestly I don't get along with a lot of people but I protect my friends its kinda weird

• Well you can change your personality whenever you want

What Girls Said 0