Asking my girl to marry me?

How long should I wait before asking my girl to marry me? My girlfriend and I have only been dating for a few months but we have know each other for... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• Well honesty, time is something that we need to hold sacred and yes you need to know your girlfriend and give time for your relationship to mature and for you to both get to know each other better...but also you need to not waste your time. I think you know what you want and that you both love each other very very much! embrace your differences and be happy that you have found your love. just remember that she and you are both here now but tomorrow someone may not be. So tell her you love her every chance you get and about marriage... ASK HER! If she needs some time she will tell you and you could always go for a long engagement... just don't be distraught if she says she wants to wait... she will let you know! Good Luck... I am so happy for you!

Take Care & Bless you and your Loved ones!

I hope this helped!

~Amber~

Asker upvoted