Guys do you feel the need to be the provider?

would it bother you if a woman was paying the bills and helping you as well? If you are not he provider then what role are you playing and what are you bringing to the relationship?

Most Helpful Guy

• it only fair in a relationship to meet things half way such as with paying for bills and other stuff, but if I am in a marriage I would definitely be the one to be the provider..and let the wifey manage the budget..she can add a little help but id rather shoulder most

What Guys Said 4

• I'd worry. I would want the bills to be paid in half. It's only fair.

But when it comes time to making a baby, I'd like to step it up a notch.

• no it doesn't bother me. but I would worry how she views me in the relationship. at that point I'm just there for emotional support, and I'd wonder if that was enough for her.

• if she is helping no, but if if she is the only source of money then I would feel like a failure.

• I think 50-50 is best in a relationship. I've done the provider bit and hated it.

What Girls Said 0