If your potential love interest gets in a car accident, do you do anything for him?

He got into a motorcycle accident. He's OK, has a cracked rib. He says he doesn't need anything. But wouldn't all guys say that?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. But don't go all out. Show that you're concerned and there to help if he needs it, but you don't want to spoil him either, you know?

What Guys Said 1

• if she got any sort of damage (physical or mental) I would slowly move away for a non-deformed girl.

What Girls Said 1

• This is something that needs to be discussed during a relationship, and especially before marriage. Seriously, if I got into a car accident that had me mumbling a mere few syllables and drooling continuously, good for nothing, then I'd want to be put to sleep. I'm not going to live like that, and I'd want my mate to move on if that was the case.