Why do guys like to pretend that girls don't poop?

Several of my guy friends have deluded themselves into thinking that girls don't do any sort of funny business, which is going to make it very awkward for them if they ever move in with a gal. I don't think they seriously don't believe that girls don't go number two, but why pretend?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know where you get your information, but you're sadly misinformed! I was married for 23 years, and during that time my wife never once pooped. The marriage ended when she exploded at a Golden Corral, but she still means the world to me.

What Guys Said 11

• A lot of guys make this joke. They don't mean that they literally don't think that girls don't do #2. This is a joke expressed in the way where the guy almost has himself convinced that the girl doesn't do these things. This is so it leaves him NEVER thinking about it and thus releasing him from reality. Guys all know that girls must relive themselves in the same way but the immature guys choose to think otherwise. Find more mature friends :)

~Distant

• I always thought they pooped out babies

• I don't pretend girls don't poop. In fact for me it's a major turn on when a girl is dumping a load in the toilet. The nastier the load she is dumping the sexier it is. Its a win win situation because she gets to turn me on and she gets unload a feel so much better.

• Girls don't poop... Its called female anatomy.

• Stop trolling, Please, this is a serious matter. Everyone knows girls don't poop, that's just a myth. Even highly credible websites like Wikipedia clearly state that women don't ever poop.

• 2 girls and a cup

Chocolate flavored cus"terd"

• Why do girls think ALL guys just want sex?

• For funnies.

• Because they don't?

• I don't pretend they don't.

Girls that have great personalities, that are pretty or have the most perfect ass in either those tight black shiny pants or tight jeans and have lots of massive, long, loud farts that reek coming out their sexy asses is a major turn on. When those girls with the great personalities, that are pretty or have the most perfect ass in either those tight black shiny pants or tight jeans go to the toilet to push out a massive poo with heaps of excessive farting, leave the toilet bowl filthy, do a poo so huge it block the plumbing just with her large poo alone and no toilet paper and it reeks the house out is a massive turn on. If a certain girl has a great personality, is really pretty and has a great ass in those shiny black tight pants or tight jeans and has a nice and farts and poops that dirty wow that is the best, the most massive turn on ever. I love sexy girls that with a sexy ass that has really really filthy farts and poo coming out of it.

• 0|0

What Girls Said 1