I know that I love him, but I am not sure if I should tell him, I don't want to scare him off.

Me and this guy have been seeing each other for almost 3 months, at the start we were just suppose to have a friends with benefits kind of deal. Well it did not quite go that way, we hang out every weekend, and have sleepovers. He has been there for me through some medical issues I have been having, and he does call me his girlfriend. I have not been happy living where I am at for quite some time, and I had mentioned moving back to my hometown. He told me not to make such a big decision, and that it would affect him, he said it is not up to him, but he does not want to see me go. I have had to keep some feelings to myself, when I met him I had been single for a year, a bad relationship helped me make the choice to stay single and figure out what I want. I have never told any of the two boyfriends I had that I loved them, I was engaged to one, and we were together for 4 1/2 years, shortly after we broke up I got into a bad relationship. This guy is different he is sweet, considerate, gentle, kind, and awesome at sex. I know that I love him, but I am not sure if I should tell him, I don't want to scare him off. I want to be the kind of girl for him that treats him right, he has been hurt to, and he is a bit nerdy, but I appreciate that about him so much, because he is him. What do I do, and how should I say it?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• what you say after all?