What is the one important trait your girl has to have?

guys, I want to know your take on this. what's the most important trait your girl has to have?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 11

• It's a tie. Trust and friendship.

See she needs to be faithful in the relationship. This is a given. Much like a guy needs to be faithful to her. But tied to that is the all important fact, that in any relationship trust is key. She needs to trust that he's gonna do right by her, and this needs to be reciprocated.

But beyond trust, the next and equally important thing in any relationship is that friendship is key to keeping a relationship smooth. Because if the two of you can honestly be friends if you never got together in the first place, then things would be a lot easier to maintain. You can just relax sometimes. Share interests. Things flow better. More real, and less forced.

"It's not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriage. " ? Friedrich Nietzsche

One of the few things that Friedrich Nietzsche ever said that I can agree with. Because it applies not only to marriage, but when dating too, and with any relationship, be it dating or mere friendship, trust is always key. You can't be with a friend you can't trust. You especially can't be in a relationship without trust.

Wouldn't you agree?�

• She has to make me laugh.

• Enjoyable to talk to and be around

• Sensitivity, the feeling within that needs to be loved

• for me the girl has to be nurturing,fun and open minded, even if she isn't that hot not a problem, if your asking body wise pretty face and a NON flat chest .

• A brain. God knows those are rare. Gems amongst gems they are.

• She can't talk so much.

• why not?

• I'm hate small talk, it's pointless. I'd rather have an intimate conversation with a girl about something that's meaningful to her or me than she yap all day about random sh*t.

• Intellect.

• just to have fun!

• Integrity.

• bigger than C cup breasts

What Girls Said 1

• low f&cking maintenance