Honestly how much would you spend on a ring? How much would you want someone to spend on your ring?

Both ladies and gents- because I plan on getting my guy a ring too- if you're honest how much do your want your special someone to spend on your engagement ring and how much would you spend on theirs. And please don't say what they can afford, I'm trying to find an average. If your partner makes a lot and you don't could you say so? Or if it's the other way around?

Thanks a lot!

What Guys Said 1

• I'd spend every single penny I get from everything (about 50 pounds a week) and save it up until I can get her a ring. She gets like 20 pounds a day so she has much more than me, I expect her to get me a ring, But I don't want her to because I've got all I want and that's her. She's worth more to me than a ring. She's worth more to me than anything. I love her.

What Girls Said 0