Why would a married man want me?

So I have been talking to this guy, he is married and has 4 kids. We have been texting and he has told me that he really likes me, I have babysat his kids b4 and they love me. We talk almost every day, about everything. I'm engaged and it just feels so wrong talking too him , I have talked to fiance about it and he talked to the guy but that didn't do anything. I'm not gonna do anything with him anyway. I just don't get y a man who has the perfect wife, perfect kids, good job and everything y would he wanna mess with me? I am pretty, I do model a lot so maybe he just wants some .

Most Helpful Girl

• Yep maybe his looking for some booty. It is wrong obviously what he is doing, some people don't know how to appreciate things when they got it. That really bugs me. Anyways maybe it is best to stop talking with him. His wants you whether it is for sex or more than that, either way the fact is, he is very unappreciative of his perfect wife and kids (his family). You have your fiancĂ© so I wouldn't worry about him, just go your own way if he doesn't get that you don't want him in that way.

All the best :)

What Guys Said 1

• I think just for sex :) , but yes just for sex, do you think he is a nice guy, , why he wana spoiled his life with his kids and with his wife, stop talking to him :)

Good Luck

What Girls Said 2

• for sex, genius. *rolls eyes* don't be naive and think that just because he spends a little time with you and makes you feel good that he likes you. he's married and looking for outside pussy, nothing more nothing less. all that texting and talking is just him putting in work to get what he really wants. don't fall for it. there is no good reason you should be entertaining a married man. it feels wrong because it is

• that's because he just want to mess !

why not to have fun ! ...i think there is still no problem having fun even if he has nice wife and nice kids

don't accept to be some girl that a married man would mess with even if you are not going to do anything with him ...