Does "you remind me of my ex" mean anything bad?

yeah, he's commented to a mutual friend that I remind him of his ex. the 1 he proposed to and she rejected him. uh... explanations please?

What Guys Said 1

• It all depends on the Ex. Did he break up with her or did she break up with him? If he broke up with her then it depends on what qualities he is reminded of. If he hasn't broke up with you I would say chances are its a good thing.

• yeah, well, he's not my boyfriend. he's just a friend who is EXTREMELY flirty with me. I was just wondering. and I think she broke up with him and she never had a strong attachment to him. I get the feeling that I act like her, I don't think I look like her, but I've never really brought up the subject around him.

• The only thing you can do is give it a try. If you pass on him and you like him you will always wonder what if. If you go for it you will know and it could turn out good.

What Girls Said 0