Do you see yourself as getting married?

Or not getting married?And do you envision it of being with the 'one?'

0|0
10|8

Most Helpful Girl

• mostly every girl dreams about getting married each day its definitely something exciting and special and even though I haven't found the one I know he's out there and when the time is right ill get hitched for now ill work on my career

sorry if that sounded cheesy but its true haha

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I was one of those family/marriage hating people that saw no use in the idea of marriage or children. I saw no value in motherhood nor being someone's wife. Then I met my fiancee a couple years ago. My how things change haha! To each it's own, I am loving the support and companionship I never had before, I think I will enjoy marriage.

2|0
    0|0
  • not really, but you never know who I'll meet.

0|0
    0|0
  • I definitely see myself getting married. I am madly in love with the man of my dreams!

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah, I do.

0|0
    0|0
  • yep. I do.

0|1
    0|0
  • no

0|0
    0|0
  • one day I will be married

( I hope ) :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely, yes IF I found a good man for me. If not, then no worries.

0|0
    0|0
  • most definitely getting married

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Of course. My end goal in life is to support a little herd of clanlings somewhere near the sea somewhere.

1|0
    0|0
    • best answer :p

• Minus one "somewhere", mind you. Girls plan their weddings from they're 4 years old, perhaps, but I've a computer file with ideas for how I'll build my house, hahaha.

• Not all girls plan since 4, I never saw the point in marriage and am independent. Although now I'm with my OH I think about getting married to him, getting a home and family.

• no, marriage holds no appeal to me. maybe I'll change my mind in the future tho.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • i would like to I think but I don't see it happening.

0|0
    0|0
  • I see myself see as the hearder of many hood rats bruup

0|0
    0|0
  • If my thoughts at this very moment decided the rest of my life? No, I would never be married.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd like to, but I don't see me ever getting close to it.

0|0
    0|0
  • not getting married.

I am the one.

0|0
    0|0