Do you see yourself as getting married?

Or not getting married?And do you envision it of being with the 'one?'

Most Helpful Girl

• mostly every girl dreams about getting married each day its definitely something exciting and special and even though I haven't found the one I know he's out there and when the time is right ill get hitched for now ill work on my career

sorry if that sounded cheesy but its true haha

What Girls Said 9

• I was one of those family/marriage hating people that saw no use in the idea of marriage or children. I saw no value in motherhood nor being someone's wife. Then I met my fiancee a couple years ago. My how things change haha! To each it's own, I am loving the support and companionship I never had before, I think I will enjoy marriage.

• not really, but you never know who I'll meet.

• I definitely see myself getting married. I am madly in love with the man of my dreams!

• yeah, I do.

• yep. I do.

• no

• one day I will be married

( I hope ) :D

• Definitely, yes IF I found a good man for me. If not, then no worries.

• most definitely getting married

What Guys Said 8

• Of course. My end goal in life is to support a little herd of clanlings somewhere near the sea somewhere.

• best answer :p

• Minus one "somewhere", mind you. Girls plan their weddings from they're 4 years old, perhaps, but I've a computer file with ideas for how I'll build my house, hahaha.

• Not all girls plan since 4, I never saw the point in marriage and am independent. Although now I'm with my OH I think about getting married to him, getting a home and family.

• no, marriage holds no appeal to me. maybe I'll change my mind in the future tho.

• Yes.

• i would like to I think but I don't see it happening.

• I see myself see as the hearder of many hood rats bruup

• If my thoughts at this very moment decided the rest of my life? No, I would never be married.

• I'd like to, but I don't see me ever getting close to it.

• not getting married.

I am the one.