Do you want to get married?

For both genders! Do you want marriage? How about kids?

For those of you who are married, do you regret it? Or was it the best thing that ever happened to you? Same questions for kids.

I personally want to get married and have children one day, far away:)

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm engaged but not 100% certain about marriage. I know you'll ask why get engaged if you're not going to get married and I honestly have no answer to that. Thankfully both my fiance and I agree. What difference does a wedding make, besides making your broke. At the end of the day if whatever status you're relationship is at works for you then so be it. Again the same for kids, we would like them, but not 100% certain. Kids completely change your life and at the moment we like our lives as they are. We can come and go where and when we like and not have to work about kids, we always say we're too selfish to have kids. I'm 29 and he's 36 and been together 9 years but still have no idea what we're doing

What Guys Said 6

• Hek NO! After how I have been treated could not think of anything worse pretty much. Marriage is a trap in my opinion.

• no

• Yes I do. Very much so, and I can't imagine myself not ever being a father.

• Yeah...I do.

• I want to but don't think Il ever find a girl to put up with my sh*t

• I don't know yet

What Girls Said 5

• I want to get married with every fiber of my being. I want at least 2 kids...maybe 3, but frankly I'm happy my boyfriend has agreed to 2 lol

• yes, I want to get married one day and I also want 2 or 3 children...I love kids.

• I want to get married someday, just no kids.

• I kind of want to, but I think in general marriage is a dying institution. Not only that, but I'm the daughter of parents who should have gotten divorced a long time ago (they fight all of the time), and I think it's affected how I relate to men.

• yep. I know who I'm going to marry too.

papa smurf.