What age do guys like me usually get hitched?

Im 26 and waiting until I get married for sex. I'm financially well off, in decent shape and like reading, working out and volunteer stuff. Spend most of my time alone.

If a woman isn't a virgin I cut things off immediately no questions asked. Also I am usually really quiet and only talk to the women that approach me or I meet online.

Most Helpful Girl

• You need to either give up the virgin standard, or the never approach women standard. One or the other, it doesn't matter. Your chances are slim if you even hold on to one of those at your age, but your chances are zero if you hold onto both.

• I approach some women just not often.

What Girls Said 4

• Well as you get older you will have to give up on some of your expectations, Trust yourself a bit more be more confident. You sound like a nice guy but just give and take more chances.

• This is actually false. The older you get the greater your expectations can afford to be because of your social status. This might become true at some point when you're say 50+ though.

• Not necessarily. There is an entire fetish based on virginity loss so believe me it's not as if those who can pay for it or who are hunting it are truly at a loss. The real problem here is that our friend probably doesn't ... well want to do anything. He just wants to pray and have "her" fall right into ( or on top of ) his lap.

• I would never even consider the remote possibility of marrying a woman that hasn't waited until marriage regardless of her reasons.

• Honestly, the way the world is today, you won't get married anytime soon. You are way to closed minded. Ending things with a girl just because she isn't a virgin isn't going to help you. If you want to wait for marriage that's great, and its something pretty rare. Try meeting women at your church (if you go to one). That's probably one of the easiest places to meet someone waiting for marriage.

Everything else about you sounds great. The volunteer work is something that would probably impress most girls. Have you tried meeting women when you're volunteering?

• Some yeah. But most women these days don't have any class or dignity.

• I'm 32 and I do not know of any other single women in my age group. So, now is the time. A few years I wouldn't say that but now that I haven't gone on a date in over a year and single (not wanting to be), I can say do it now. Socialize constantly!

• Good luck finding a virgin who's as old as you are.

What Guys Said 3

• You're never gonna find anyone. Getting a woman to approach you will be hard. And her having to be a virgin too... I'm sorry but that's mutually exclusive. The only type of girl who would approach you would not be the virgin type. In your age group those types are shy. Not to mention extremely rare if you're in any western country. Even if you did find this virgin chances are you wouldn't want her. I suggest you drop the virgin condition, or approach women more.

Perhaps you're really religious, or from some middle eastern country... I still think it's unreasonable if you expect them to make the first move.

• Yep I'm going to have to approach women and find my wife.

• Dude, I thought at the age of 28 that I would never find the right woman. Then, two years later I have a wife, newborn daughter, and a five-year-old stepson. My life went from single and quiet to a freakin' madhouse overnight. Yes, you will find your true love, but be patient. Don't settle for less than what you expect from a good woman, and you'll be a happy man.

• Oh, I didn't see the part about her needing to be a virgin. It's going to be hard to find anyone your age that doesn't already have a kid or two, let alone a virgin. You are putting too many limitations on these ladies. Everybody, or almost everybody has a past.

• Sorry I said you were putting too many limitations on these ladies. But remember, your true love may not be a virgin. :-)

• Well then I wouldn't love her.

• Actually you're at that age; golden years for marriage are between 25 and 28. I'm not going to bother looking for the study. Your best bet is a Christian dating forum.