How much would your wedding cost?

if you ever did get married, how much would your wedding cost? if you do not plan to get married, and have a wedding, why not?

Most Helpful Guy

• I do not plan to have a wedding since I'm Athiest. I would just take my "wife" on an expensive vacation to the place of her choice and have a very prolonged honeymoon. Rings will still be worn, of course and the marriage will be official.

~Distant

What Guys Said 5

• If I were paying for it?... not much!

• The minimum. Probably get married at city hall in some nice looking city. Apply the savings toward the honeymoon, or a home.

• I have no idea. How am I supposed to figure it out. I don't know how much a tux, wedding dress, priest/minister/whatever the dudes damn name is that marries you, food/drinks for everyone, renting out a dining hall, etc. would cost.

If anything I'd say no more than 50 grand. If you're together for awhile there's plenty of time to save that up if it sounds like a lot.

• Ya, If I ever get married I plan on spending about $50. dollars and make all of England what it on ever channel for months lol.

• Millions, man. F***ing millions.

What Girls Said 5

• I'm not 'planning' to get married. Should it happen, great, if not, that's okay too.

The reason I'm not 'planning' to get married is because finding someone I want to be with everyday for the rest of my life and who would want to be with me for the rest of his life will be immensely difficult.

And I'm not going to consume my life with finding someone because it will distract me from the other important things I do have planned for my life.

• Millions and millions and millions. I just need that kinda money first haha

• i'm an atheist so I'll probably just do it in city hall,i'd only spend money if we decide to take a cab lol

• Maybe 7,000 I don't want a fancy wedding nor find it necessary. I plan to use all that money for a 3 week honey moon vacation. One week a location. I want to go to:

- Bahamas- Atlantis

- Australia

- Beijing

• As little as possible. I'm not really into the whole idea of a wedding, especially an expensive one.