When do you want to get married?

A. before 25

B. 26 to 30

C. after 30

D. When I get professional success

E. If I was pushed by relatives

F. When my lover and I feel it is the right time

G. never

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably a combination of B and D. Hopefully I will get professional success by 30 years old. lol

What Guys Said 6

• Divorce rates are higher if you go with A, I'm proof of that.

I'd say B, C and F. Just realize that marriage DOES NOT make the relationship better or more fairy tale like, surprisingly some people (my ex) think it will be better.

• D, and kinda F I guess. But mostly D.

I don't even want to consider the thought of marriage until I'm successful in my own mind. I want to achieve certain things before I settle down anywhere. I consider getting married settling down somewhere. I'm well aware a married couple could travel the world together, but I'd miss out on chances with a better partner. Deeper love or what have you, if I wasn't single. lol

• I didn't get it. What do you mean by"miss out on chances with a better partner"?

• g. never

• Yes.

• Maybe G.

• 30

What Girls Said 6

• Not really sure. I would want to be engaged for a few years..then maybe after college I would like to get married. Of course it is up to him to purpose! Haha. I would say 26 is a good age. But, it would have to feel right.

• F (says my answer is too short so yeah :p )

• 26-30

not sure the exact age though

but I want it to be when I'm stable career wise and everything

• F!

• F, obviously. Ideally, B, but if we absolutely can't wait, it might be a bit earlier than that.

• I'm 25 now so A is impossible for me. I'd like to get married once I find a good man who'd love me & cherish me all our lives.