I don't know my feelings toward him?

First off, we're two years apart, and his brother and my sister are engaged.

My sister told me that he most likely likes me, and he always asks about me when I'm not around.

Well, when I first met him in September I think I had a crush on him, but to this day I'm still not exactly sure. Haha.

But I showed signs I was interested, I asked for his number and I texted him first but it made no difference.

Now that I grew out of the little crush I had, I don't like him like that anymore, and I'm strongly attracted to another guy, who I'll probably never have. Forever alone. But it's weird because, when I see the guy who likes me, I think we'd be cute together, and I'm a little attracted to him, but not a lot. Yet, when I'm not around him, I don't like him and I don't ever want him to ask me out. Ever. I'd rather just be single, I know it sounds selfish and shallow, but I've never liked the feeling of being tied down like that.

I really don't know what my feelings are, but I'd really like for you to put your two cents in and tell me what you think.

Thank you. :)

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 1

• I think you're on the right track and you shouldn't go with a guy as a 'reward' for liking you when you don't feel the same. It would be disrespectful to both of your feelings.

What Girls Said 0