How do I talk to him?

Okay so there is this guy I really like him but I can't seem to talk to him at all its like when I'm around him I'm a total Idiot I can't say what I want to I really need Help.

Most Helpful Girl

• aww, so cute it happens to the best of us! My challenge to you, is to get in tune with your body language, and pay attention to his. There is sub-conscious and conscious. My guess is, you have been putting out a mother-load of signals, without having ever realized it before. Well, guess what girlfriend, it's time to start releasing it. 90% of what we say is non-verbal, and only 10% is verbal. If you can tap into that, then communicating verbally will be a piece of cake. Find out his interests, friends? guys love their friends, so talk to them. ask him for some non- threatening help or advice. Guys have egos, and like it when women stroke it. This is not to demean anyone ever, but you have to get some engagement started for the ball to get moving. Always break the ice, but never make the first move. Remember you want him to be interested in you, on his own individual merits genuinely, not out of pressure from you, or anyone else. Good luck lady! Trust me, he is a grown ass man, and If he wants you, he'll come and get you!

Jamaica Outtttttttt

What Guys Said 1

• "You are just the way I like my coffee. Tall, Black and Strong."

"Do you have a quarter? I told my ex boyfriend that I would call him when I found someone better."

(Looking for some way to get closer?)Reach for the back of his shirt and check out his shirt label. "Just what I thought, made in heaven."

"You're the hottest thing since sunburns."

"Did they just take you out of the oven? Boy, you're hot."

"I read palms. It says you're gonna call me soon."

• Dude, you're funny hahah! Women one liners, huh?

Jamaica Outtttttt

What Girls Said 4

• Girl, realaaaaaaaaax. (:

Just put things into perspective. If you really like him, don't be afraid of him. Think of it as a test in confidence. Take things in steps. Step 1) say hi to him in the hall or in class. Step 2) Try engaging in a conversation with him. 3) Text him after school one day. 4) Ask if he wants to hang out somewhere casual like the mall with some friends. 4) Flirt and see where it goes.

Getting a guy to like you seems like the scariest thing in the world when you are just getting to know him. Truuuuuuuuust me, I know. But remember, he is just a person. An extremely attractive one, but still a person. haha.

Just take things slow, and try not to overthink them. It worked for me.

You get him, girl!

• Text , call,or a little note in locker or somwhere :)

dont be an idiot when you around him lol..although some guys think its cute..but just breath act normal,and chill

• I used to be like that.

Imagine him without clothes...funny?,yeap ..

this picture in your head will make you feel relaxed around him.

• calm down deep breath and ask him for coffee or something neutral.