If you're not interested in a girl why would you sit and have an engaging conversation for over an hour?

Honestly now. Unless your really close friends, why would you tolerate sitting and having very open personal conversations with a girl.

Actually, this is a dumb question. Everyone likes good conversation. Please ignore.

Most Helpful Guy

• well you can be seeing if there is anything between you two, I often have conversations with girls who I like a little but not sure if I want to make a solid move on and often I still don't feel that I do

What Guys Said 2

• Because engaging conversations are fun? I like a good conversation, and I am perfectly willing to have interesting conversations for a long time with girls I have no romantic interest in.

• yup. everyone likes a good convo. unless you want the person to be a d*** and tell you that you aren't hot enough to talk to and just leave. lol.

What Girls Said 1

• its fun talking to random /various people. I do have long conversations with guys am not interested in.