What kind of marriage do you want?

What kind of marriage do you want?

Why do you want this kind of marriage?

What makes it so special to you?

• Both man and wife working.
  • Working man and house wife.
  • Working woman and house husband.
  • I don't ever want to get married.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ideally, I'd say both husband & wife working as each contributes their part, but when kids enter the equation everything changes. I feel strongly that kids should receive all the love & attention they need/deserve and I don't think two full-time working parents will be able to provide that. Therefore, I think in the future, either me or my future-husband will stay at home, depending on our career, abilities, and relationship. It is possible that whoever is at home, could work part-time in a home office or something.

What Girls Said 6

• i don't want a marriage. As for relationships, I don't think I could be interested in a person who didn't have somesort of drive and I don't think I would be satisfied cleaning and cooking. so I think both working.

• I think it is important that both partners are working to help towards the upkeep and financing of the household and family. I was bought up by my parents to contribute my fair share to everything, hence, if I went out with a guy, I would always pay my half. In the same way, if I got married, I would want to contribute half to the family.

I think it is only fair that neither partner takes advantage of one another. Although, I know if there are kids, sometimes it does make it difficult for both partners to work full-time as children need looking after, and it can mean one has to stop working to look after the children. A lot of the time, what is earned may all go back into childcare, so might as well stay home and look after them, as the other works.

• No marriage for me.

• as long as I'm with the RIGHT person, I don't mind:)

• An awesome marriage! Awesome, & simple, in every way! And secure too! Yay!

• I want us to be best friends. <3 I think we should both work, but when the children are born, I'll stay home until they're all going to school. I think children deserve to have a parent to take care of them while they're in their fragile learning stages. I think daycare is sad :( All of my friends who went to daycare hated it and wished one of their parents had stayed home with them.

• I also think daycare is very sad. One of the hidden things this question tells me is who cares about raising their own kids and their gender. and by the looks of it money is seems to be most peoples deciding factor which is really sad also. Any particular reason why you say you would stay at home instead of your husband?

• I would stay home because I'm the mother! I'm the nurturer and that's how my parents did it. It's the mother's job to raise the children while the father keeps a roof over our heads. I know things have changed and I will be a lawyer because women are to have jobs nowadays, but I still like the traditional way. The father can take over raising the children when he gets home from work! Now, we might have to talk things over if he has a lower paying job, so I'm not FOR SURE yet but we have to eat!

What Guys Said 5

• A good one. :D

• I don't want to be married and I never will be. Frankly, it's just gay and lame and thoughtless.

• Wouldn't mind letting the woman be the bread maker while I chill in the crib. Never gonna happen though ;)

• Both people working, it's the only way to get ahead. And it's the only way to not get screwed in a divorce.

• I hate the institution of marriage. Marriages fail too frequently, and divorces are usually disadvantageous to men.

• How so? Besides the whole taking-you-for-every-penny-your-worth thing.

• There needs to be a besides?