How can I break up with my ex fiance?

Okay, this is a really difficult situation I'm in. I have been engaged for 6 months and we broke the engagement a week ago. Since we moved in together, we started fighting about everything. I have been married before and have kids.. We fight about the kids and sometimes just clash personalities. I do love her, but this relationship is extra hard work to make it work. I cannot make a mistake again. It's not working for me. So I need to get some advice how I move out without hurting her and her kids.. Please give me some advice..

Most Helpful Girl

• Just be honest with her, if you honestly feel like this relationship has run its course then it is time to call it quits. Breaking the engagement off should have been a very good sign that she is not the one you want to spend the rest of your life with. Dating is all about finding the right one, so break it off as amicably as you possibly can, give yourself some time, and get back out there. You can still love someone without being with them, it is very mature of you to know this before the wedding ever took place. But to finish a thought, if you can't see yourself spending your life with her, then dating her would be pointless. Have you done all you can for the relationship?

• Hi, thanks for the answer. Yes, I tried everything. We even went for counselling. I do care for her and she is not a bad person, but as you said, I cannot see myself with her for the rest of my life. I will try and do this as suttle as it can be, because I never intended for anyone to get hurt. My heart is not in the relationship as it should be..

• You are more than welcome, when the heart is not in it, then it is time to let go. I really do wish you the best of luck, and I hope that you may find someone who you can give your heart to faithfully and truthfully.

• Thanks..

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0