No sex before marriage?

for you guys out there, would it make you not like a girl if she told you that she dosnt want to have sex before marrige?

the reason for waiting has nothing to do with religious beliefs.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think a lot of guys would lose interest. Though, if you want to wait for marriage that's your choice, so those people wouldn't have been right for you anyways. If you try hard enough I think you should be able to find someone who's willing to wait.

What Guys Said 3

• I'm sure there are guys out there that's willing to wait for marriage. Especially if the relationship is really good in all of the other aspects. Personally I wouldn't wait because I think sex is a big part of a healthy relationship. Seems like there's a certain bond that you get after having sex with a person that you just can't attain without it.

• It's not impossible to find a guy who is willing to wait until marriage although it is very rare. Usually, as I would assume it is with you, due to religious beliefs. You just need to start looking for guys in your same social groups as that would improve your chances.

As for speaking on personal experience with wait the longest I've been with someone before sex was only around 1 month. And I'd have to say I rather enjoyed it. We were able to connect on a level of emotions instead of having the relationship be based on sex and physical aspects. Hope that helps?

• with a 100% honesty I have dated a girl that wanted to wait and I thought I could do it. 4 months later I was tired of hand jobs and bjs because that stuff gets repetitivie. unless the guy has the same beliefs as you or he is REAL TROOPER as in he never/ rarely gets to have sex and he is used to waiting like 2-3 years with getting nothing then dating a guy that gets it constantly is almost a no hope shot.

• Thanx for your honesty

What Girls Said 3

• I like this question. It's good. I'm not a guy, but I can tell you what my husband thought. He as the stud in high school, the most popular guy, got all the girls and slept around.until he met me. I was a virgin when we started dating, and I told him that he should expect NOT to have sex for a LOOOONG time. I just wasn't ready, and I may not be ready until our wedding night (at the time I added "if we were to get married"). He respected that, and he waited for me. He actually thought it was very classy of me and loved me even more for not being a "slut" and givin in so easy. He eventually got it, of course! But, it wasn't for a long, long time. And he was perfectly ok with waiting for me. I think guys may not like it, and they may say "forget you then", but IMO they respect you so much more.

• i think that's so cool of you. and difficult since guys base relationships on sex wayyy more than girls do. but stick with your beliefs. it's not cool to change your whole belief system for some horny guy. but also it can help you find the guy who actually WANTS you. cause if he stays with you through marriage without getting any, that proves that he actually loves you and is willing to make that sacrifice for you.

• No, I find that guys will generally understand if a girl doesn't want sex before marriage. It's a matter of respect really. I know you said for guys out there, but I tend to socialise with boys more than girls and the majority of them are willing to wait. It's the minority of jerks who won't that you have to watch out for.