Why the other woman??

OK so me and my husband were together 12 yrs. he cheated on me with a girl at work and I left him. we had a good marriage 3 kids a new house. OK so I'm Indian and white long black hair very natural not a lot of make up sweats and tank. this new girl is as fake as the come like yellow hair orange skin fake eyelashes. fake nails. y her?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like she looks like a p*rn star. Maybe she's a complete whore.

I wouldn't destroy my marriage for that. Hate how some girls find it neccesary to give themselves the same colour skin as umpa lumpas. They think it makes them super hot, do they not realize that they resemble umpa lumpas? They're just an embarassment to themselves. Peroxide hair is horrible too. If your hair is blond then fine, if not, don't dye it blond. Blond only works for people who are naturally blonde.

What Guys Said 1

• If you want consolation I'm your man, love ndian women with long hair. Any guy with this taste, you are better off without.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think there's anybody who can answer why her, maybe he couldn't even answer it himself but I think from what you said in the question that you know its not about her being better than you.

people change, unfortunately its for the worse sometimes but you just have to work through things. 12 years of marriage and 3 kids is a lot to share with someone but that doesn't mean to say you won't get through this. stop aking yourself why her, think of it as getting freedom because if someone doesn't appreciate what they have they don't deserve it.

wish you all the best

shazii x

• thanks that means alot

• love can make you blind I suppose, just keep positive :D