Should I break up with her?

i am bored of her and I want to date someone new. I am young so I have no time to be like adults in a marriage. I want to have fun

Most Helpful Guy

• yes do it because you seem unhappy but one day you will have to be serious in a relationship like when you are ready for marriage

• thank you. this is what I wanted someone to say

What Girls Said 14

• well, you need to think if you will miss her. because she won't take you back. but you should break up with her because she deserves to be treated like a person , not a thing, and no one wants to be treated like your treating her even if she doesn't know

• You're pathetic. The soul purpose of being in a realtionship is to be with a person you feel would be your life companion and partner. You sound like a little child with no real concept of love. This girl is no "toy" that you can just toss to the side just because you found a new shinier "toy" (a new girl) that you want to have and play with. Just do her a favor and break up with her so she can actually find and be with someone that's worth her valuable time.

• His age is from 18-24...it's not like he's 30+ years old. And if someone feels "bored" in a relationship, then they just do. It happens. Also, not everyone is looking for "love" in relationships.

• If you're not in a relationship for "love" then what are you in it for? That's what relationships in the since of a boy and girl being together are for. If he doesn't want a real relationship then he should just not date and f*ck and screw whatever girl he wants without any strings attached. He could very well be hurting this girl by breaking up. It would be even more of an insult and heart break if she knew this is what he was thinking about her and him. A person's feelings are at stake here...

• you should break up, without hurting her deeply and without giving her hope.. don't play pls...

• Why do you weigh this option...

If all you want is to break up, then just do it.

I presume she's not all that thrilled in that relationship any more either.

Do what's best for the both of you and end it.

:)

• Absolutaly, If you are even thinking of breaking up with the person then they aren't right for you, that's my motto, it my hurt but its for the best...

Say you've been going out of a month... and you relise that you want to break up, What's better? Breaking up after a month? Or breaking up over a nasty arguement 6 months later after she finds out you cheated on her with some other girl and that you didn't love her since Month 1.

Also, if you don't want to get married and you want to move around a bit, go back to the old ways of doing things and just asking people out on dates or just hooking up and seeing where it goes, don't make a commitment just to try someone out by agreeing to being tied to someone if you already know you don't want to be.

• seems like a game for you...breaking hearts..what if you really fall for someone hard and they end up breaking your heart just because they were bored of you?

• If you have to be asking this question then the answer is yes.

• Break up with her. She doesn't deserve someone like you.

• Break up. You'll probably regret it later, but that's still better than bored and waiting.

• yea,

• YES! BREAK UP WITH HER! lol

• dump her. it'll be better for her

• break up with her save her the waste of time and go play video games little boy

• dump her why should you be in a relationship with someone your bored with better yet why should you let her go on when your not feeling the same its just not fair on her. I think you should really consider it! because I have been in her position and it got so bad I had to end it myself because you know what sooner or later she will realise! and it will crush her

What Guys Said 2

• First of all, this is a dumb question. If the relationship is not working out, then obviously get out. Not working out includes not enjoying the time you spend with her. Second, I love how all the girls get really pissed. Sure the way he said it makes him sound like a prick, but nobody ever said the girl was in love with him either. This could be just as casual to her as it is to him. Just something to think about

• That's true. But the manner in which he said it screams that he does not respect and or value this girl. Sounds like the relationship has gotten more serious then he intended and has gotten scared and now wants out. Why else would he say he doesn't want to be in a relationship where he feels as if he is "married"?

• yes for sure.