Life is short, have an affair?

Say you were in a marriage that you weren't completely happy about, would you ever consider making an account on AshleyMadison.com ? just to hook up with someone in the same situation as you. Would there ever be circumstances where you would justify doing that.

Their slogan is "Life is short, have an affair". (over 9 million members).

How do you feel about this site/sites like this one. are they right.

• I would never consider it.
  • Depends / don't know how I feel.
  • I'd make an account.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• never consider it. And they're disgusting people to have such a site. I really hope there is a God who'll condemn such people (not necessarily to Hell, but to reincarnation with a less than ideal life). Bah... selfish greedy immature short sighted assholes :\

• I agree with you in terms of the site its self, I heard about it a while ago and was disgusted someone would make such a site and promote this, and the fact that there's over 9million anonymous accounts. crazy..and sad.

• NO

• Nope.

• It's obvious you will probably cheat in your lifetime. I think I saw you there the other day

• Oh no, you caught me.

What Girls Said 5

• Never. I'd leave before I cheated.

• Few women are brave enough to agree, might their heads come off, that women are just as promiscuous as men. Yet they get into relationships out of fear and security, ignoring their desires to engage more than one mate, either male or female. Sure, let it out in youthful curiosity, and expect society that it be gone by then thereafter, but ignore what a woman as an individual has to say henceforth since it might bring down men's tyranical foundations --- no?

• makes sence! especially that men and women are the same :P very few women understand that! (fact)

• @Jhonny --- yes, few women understand that let alone accept it, is the trajedy, might they perceive what liberties they're entitled under (God?). Yet God has testicles, not ovaries, so let him place women beneath men because Eve sinned -- oy, how convenient for men, such history!

It's bullshyt. Women see it as I do, but what can we do about it without getting our heads cut off since men are stronger? Be glad you are born a man not a woman, is the universal saying.

• True, women can be just as promiscuous. and true women are just the same as men..not lower or higher but equal.

• Cheating is never acceptable. If you are unsatisfied in your marriage, talk about it. Open marriages are an option. But affairs only hurt people.

• Exactly, if your not happy with your circumstances deal with it..a site such as this isn't the answer and will only create more problems. I find it hard to believe there's so many people who use it, and so many people who claim to disagree with it. hm

• Yup. If you have agree to an open marriage, whether for fun or because of marital problems, go for it. But otherwise, no.

• No, it's not right!

• Maybe if both me and my husband were unhappy and agreed to see other people. I don't know why we wouldn't just get a divorce, but hypothetically speaking, maybe we wouldn't want to be together or divorced.