Which guy on The Bachelorette (Ashley) do you think will win this season?

The Bachelorette is one of my favorite shows and I just wanna know what you guys think about the guys this season! Here's the remaining guys:

-Ben F.

-Ames

-J.P.

-Constantine

-Blake

-Ryan P.

-Lucas

-Mickey

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• I pick Blake. I like the name the best. Those shows are pretty dumb though. The couples never last.

• Personaly I loooooove J.P. I just think he's so hot and she seems to really like him.

I watch the show because I love drama (Bentley and masked man were awesome) and the couples never stay together and it seems as though the guys always make bad decisions (no offense guys) like Jake should not have picked Vienna.

• People still watch that garbage? I still like Average Joe: Hawaii where the woman stated that she wants a nice guy but passed him up for eye candy. Then that eye candy dumped her because she went out with Fabio before. I laughed my @ss off and still chuckle about it.

What Girls Said 3

• This show is my guilty pleasure! Right now my favorite guy is J.P. He's such a sweetie. But I honestly couldn't say for sure. I'll tell you after Monday's show!

• my fave is J.P. too can't wait 4 Monday's show apparently Bentley is gonna come back he was hilarious

• She's already engaged to the person who won, can't wait to see who it is!

• I was glad it was J.P.