Would this make you mad?

I was over at my bf's place, just hanging out and watching tv. He decided he needed to call a friend and told me to turn the volume to mute. I refused to do so and told him he could make the call somewhere else since I was watching a show and he could make the call anywhere. Besides, I don't want to hear his conversation, it's none of my business.

He gets pissed off at what I said and proceeded to ignore me. I tried to engage him in conversation after this and he gave me the cold shoulder, which I think is an over reaction.

Most Helpful Guy

• Although I wouldn't get mad, but I would note that you're not so polite, since you're in MY place.

What Guys Said 3

• Either one of 2 things. 1) you did not ask politely or 2) he is slightly selfish.

• He should have gotten over it. I would have just left the room then when I was done resume cuddling on the couch.

• Just push the damn button next time and you won't have to be posting about the aftermath.

What Girls Said 3

• You're both acting like brother and sister.

You should have just turned the t.v. down and if not he could just go into another room.

Yes it was an overreaction.

• I would be annoyed, but id get over it. yes, he overreacted and so did you, what's the big deal? seriously? Are you holding onto something else that your mad at him about?

• I think you could have asked him to go into another room in a nicer way, but it still seems like he overreacted.