Where can I find a Muslim guy for marriage?

Where are all the Muslim guys? And what age do they want to get married at? What do they look for in a wife? How do they get married? Do they date? Thanks

well no. But non-Muslim guys don't seem to want someone like me. So I thought maybe only Muslim guys would want someone like me

Most Helpful Guy

• I think all the Muslim guys in the United States are in Deaborn MICHIGAN!

From what I hear from my Muslim guy friends, is that they want to get married later in life 25-30, to a younger bride (early 20's possibly even down to teen). All I hear about their preference is that they want a virgin, good with kids, and obedient.

Most of them get married through their family, which makes it hard on you if your family doesn't know any or you are not from the middle east.

Dates usually occur after their family has arranged an engagement (which can be cancelled if you don't like each other).

This doesn't mean there aren't Muslim guys who sleep with every girl in site, so don't think because of their religion they are good Muslims.

What Guys Said 3

• Maybe try going to a mosque? I hear sometimes they hang out there. . .

• That's your only qualification for a soul mate?

• why would only a Muslim guy want you ? I'm Muslim so message me if you wana talk

What Girls Said 3

• lol there are Muslim guys everywhere. the Muslim guys I know tend to want to get married by their late 20s, i.e. 25-26 and up. I don't think I can generalize what they want in a wife... and how do they get married? what do you mean? and some do date, whereas others allow their families to help them select a suitable partner. it all depends.

• Why would you want to marry a Muslim man. They treat women with total disrespect. Every Muslim that I have met act the same way. 1 out of 100 are decent. I ve been involved with one and have a kid with him. it was the biggest mistake I have ever made. Just stick with your own culture. If you are a Muslim yourself then I would say go for it.

• Why do you want to marry a Muslim guy? I'm Muslim by the way :)