Does anyone save it for marriage anymore?...,

Question asked above...it seems like now a days people just laugh when someone says they're saving it for marriage...My friend and I say we are but would a guy force a girl that says this into sex?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I'm saving it for marriage... I don't care what people think either.

What Guys Said 8

• I am going to save sex for marriage

• I'm virgin and I would never force or pressure someone for sex but, unless your religious I don't see a real reason to wait for marriage

• Would I ever "force" a girl? No. I wouldn't be with such a girl in the first place. If I'm dating a girl like that and find out later she waits for marriage, I would be polite to break it off. I'm sorry, I only have one life and I don't want to waste it by risking marrying an incompatible partner.

• its really tempting, for all guys or girls to want have sex before marriage but it is just wrong for anyone to force someone into sex, and besides. it is RAPE in a lot of cases

• I do

• I'm starting to think I might as well. I don't know if I could pass it up in a good relationship though before marriage.

• yes people save themselves for marriage. If a guy forces a girl into sex then get ride of that guy because he's not worth it

• What is it?

link

What Girls Said 7

• Yes they do. My friend believes this and she was with a guy for over 5 years. Although he did want it and made jokes about not getting any, he respected her wishes and didn't presure her. If this is your wish, the right guy will be more than willing to wait.

• i'm waiting till marriage,but I'm doing it for no reason,so I understand that most people don't want to wait

• Really? And there's no possibility for your views to change...?

• *believe they don't deserve more.

Anyway, a deep connection WILL form regardless of factors like material and social status, religious/ethical/moral views (if there's no compatibility, there will always be the spark of conflict present) and of course, regardless of marriage.

What I mean is, you can find such a deep connection without it.

• of course,i understand that. I probably won't end up waiting till marriage,i'm a realistic person,but considering that girls are getting pregnant at my age-waiting till marriage sets the bar high,which will help me make better decisions when it comes to sleeping with someone. as I said,its a ''prevention of my own sluttiness''

• i believe sex is meant for married couples.

• i'm saving myself for marriage. I'm 22 now and when I was 19 I was in a relationship with 25 year old guy who didn't try to force himself on me but tried to get me to change my mind. so it is difficult at times but if the person you're with respected you then it wouldn't be a problem.

• Yes, I have decided to wait until marriage. :) I am 18, by the way.

• I am planning to save it for marriage.

• I am 100% virgin. No kisses, no sex. I'm 25 and waiting until marriage :)

• Me too... I don't have any problem at all with kisses tho, but even then I haven't kissed a girl yet! :/ lol

• Do what makes you happy :)