What sign do you think I am?

I consider myself a loyal person, I have never left a job under less than a year of employment, I have never cheated on someone, I always stick to a commitment for at least a year even if I don't enjoy it anymore. I am engaged at what is considered to be a young age(19).

I consider myself to be compassionate. I love helping people and animals, and I always try to befriend those without friends. I give people a lot of chances even if they have hurt me. I have a lot of acquaintances but few true friends. I keep to myself while being social at the same time. I would like to become a pediatric or NICU nurse and I have many plans written out on how to acheive my goal.

I love dresses and classic style. I love style even though I don't dress stylish all the time. I love stuff from the 40's and 50's. I love pearls. I love gold. I hate most clothes from the 70's and 80's and I love 90's grunge.

I love art. Viewing creating and I am a sculptor myself.

I love reading about medical advancements and finances.

My favorite shows are :True Blood, Are you Afraid of the Dark?, Nip/Tuck, and Sex and the city. I also love forensic shows.

I listen to rap, pop, and rock a lot. I love The cure, Smashing pumpkins, Taylor swift, snoop dogg, Frank Sinatra, and my favorite band is the Red Hot chil Peppers.

Well, have at it!

Interesting...I see cancer a lot. No one has guessed it yet lol

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

What Girls Said 1