Need to see what others think!

Ok so I've been with this guy for 8 years now we got married 4 years ago after 3 years I walked out on our marriage because he didn't care about his family. Well we've been separated for almost 2 years now and neither of us want to file for a divorce. On the 23rd of Nov My husband was pounced dead, while he was in the hospital fighting for his life I was on a airplane out here to make sure if he had another chance at life that he would walk out of the hospital without any damage done to him. I got a call from his Sgts telling me that they told him I was on my way out to cali to be at his bed side and he opened his eyes, he was alive again. By the time I got there he was off life support and talking, Now we decided we were gna try to work our marriage out and he's not even trying its like he doesn't care. He was with someone else for a year of our time apart and I truley think he wants her even after all that I've done for him I was willing to give up my life back at home and start a new one with him. Someone help me with is I want my family back and I want that Bit** out of his life. all she does is lie and talk crap about him and tell him he's worthless. Why does he want to be with white trash like that and not come back to his family?

What Guys Said 2

• This is a really loaded question. Even with all the detail, you're asking us to speculate on why he would want to be with someone other than you. There's no way I can give you a reason. You need to talk to him and find out for sure what he wants, and then you need to tell him that you've got to see action to back up what he says. But you also need to ask yourself if you want to stay in the marriage, especially since you were the one who originally walked out. Sounds like there's a lot more going on than what you've written here, and if I had the chance to talk with your husband, or "this guy" as you so lovingly called him, I'd probably hear more of the whole story.

You both need to talk. Iron it out. The only thing worse than talking about your issues is NOT talking about your issues.

• Sounds like it could be a mind game. Like she puts him down and he feels like he has something to prove to her. Almost like - nobody else's approval is going to satisfy him because it's her, he has to prove wrong, as it's set in his head. And she probably knows what buttons to push to get his competitive juices going to want to prove her wrong.

What Girls Said 0