Getting engaged: Best proposal ever?

How were you proposed to? Have you ever heard of any unique stories? If you aren't engaged yet how would you want it to happen?

Most Helpful Girl

• :He asked me " WILL YOU BE MY WIFE?" in front of my family during family Reunion and I said "YES" then he kissed me it was my first kiss ;-) I haven't tried kiss even if I'm 22 already but he is my first kiss and he cross the million miles away just to meet me ;-)

What Guys Said 2

• The way I asked my girl was:

Being back from vacation (week to malta), where I bought a ring her size, I went on my knees for her at midnight just before going to bed to get some sleep. I'd make sure she wasn't too tired before I asked though.. (like: no sex, no intimate cuddling, etc...)

• Did you guys talk seriously about getting engaged before you asked? Or was it a total suprise for her?

• I've found out in time that she also wanted it, so therefor I started planning when and where, keeping it a surprise for her.

• I took a bass string and twisted into a ring. I took my time to braid it and make it look elegant, than soldered the pointy ends so it wouldn't come unraveled.

Then as me and her were snuggling in bed, I took her hand in mine and press the ring into the palm of her hand. Once she pulled it up to see what it was I whispered "will you marry me" in her ear.

What Girls Said 3

• i just want to be asked =( idc how...but I don't think itll ever happen. sigh.

• Not only do I want to be asked. I want my boyfriend to want to ask me. I don't know if guys actually want to ask sometimes or they feel pressured?

• some guys I believe really do want to ask...the girls they are with I envy so much. I want my boyfriend to ask me so so much, but I want him to WANT to ask, not just feel pressured by me. it sucks seeing girls get asked and they hardly ever even brought it up (and the guy asks in the coolest/sweetest/extravagent way) and my boyfriend won't even ask me lol

• Haha. I totally understand. (:

• My boyfriend and I were in an airport when he turned to me and said "Hey, do you want to marry me?" so we went and got married in a little chapel in Vegas.

We had it annulled a few months later, though. We figured we ought to do it legit.

• I would want it to be romantic and sweet. Maybe a moonlight carriage ride and he proposes under the stars