If you were engaged to be married to a guy in another state, would you lead someone else on?

I chased a girl for 6 months, we went out, this whole time I felt that maybe she was hesitant about our relationship, I couldn't figure out why, then one day we got into a fight, she told me all the times we went out was just as friends. Later on down the road when she moved away I found out she was engaged to a guy she was dating for 2 years.

She would flirt with me and every time we went out it felt like a date, we even held hands, and I bought her a bracelet and she accepted

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow!...I personally would not.That is the worst thing a person could do to another, but then again are you sure she was leading you on and you didin't get your hopes up?

• No, she would flirt with me and every time we went out it felt like a date, we even held hands, and I bought her a bracelet and she accepted

What Girls Said 2

• Yes.

• no .. I don't think I would do that.

What Guys Said 0