Anyone else think this is weird?

I know a guy who cheated on his girlfriend about four months ago (for the second time), and she found out about it (for the second time). Then recently he proposed to her and she said yes.

Someone explain please, haha.

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow, can you say idoit.do they have an open relationship? Maybe that is something they should consider. I mean obviously him cheating doesn't bother her so.why not'? RIGHT ?

There is no explain this. obviously she loves and wants to be wit this man no matter what.if she is okay with and isn't cause you any drama then let it be. let them (her) be happy if that is what she wants.

What Guys Said 2

• I'll take a stab at it:

He's telling her what she wants to hear and she's thinking that it will make him more committed to her.

I can guess what you're thinking; Who's the idiot in this drama?

• I guess for some people; They rather be with someone who treats them like crap; then to have no one at all. Just advise her to use condom's with him.

What Girls Said 2

• I'm sure with the proposal came the reassurances that he would never hurt her again, he loves her, he made a mistake - blah blah blah. She fell for it and now must live with the consequences. Poor girl.

• She's in denial that's all it is, she believes he'll change and loves her, and because she obviously loves him she's blinded to the wrong he has done and won't accept the fact he doesn't feel the way she does.