Who do I chose?

I am engaged but before I met my fiancé I had been fooling around with someone who had 2 kids and is also engaged. But then after a few months of my fiancé and I being together the other guy said he could not talk to me anymore because he didn't want to ruin his family, before this though he would tell me that if I was not with my fiancé he would leave his fiancé and be with me. (I was having sex with him the night his fiancé was in the hospital having their babyy!) I always have dreams about him. And I think about him alot. But I also love my fiancé he is my everything. What do I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Obviously you should not get married. if your thinking about another man then its clear that your in completely in love with this man you claim to be your fiance. What kind of girl goes and has sex with another man while his fiance is in the hospital having his baby? That morally wrong.but I'm not here to judge you.

I think you should tell your fiance that youdream and think about another man. Your to young to get married. I got married at eighteen.and now here I am almost 24 and divorced.

SERIOUSLY THINK ABOUT GETTING MARRIED.what if you get married-and this guy you were sleeping with comes back and wants sex again. what you going to do? Cheat on your husband-if you answer yes to that question then do not get married

You need to do someone serious thinking and ask youself

IF this guy you think about all the time was to walk back into your life

and want to be with you? Would you be with him

If he wants to start sleepign with you again? Would you sleep with him?

WOuld you risk everything with your fiance to be with this man again?

If you answered yes to anyone of those questions

DO NOT GET MARRIED

What Guys Said 2

• I would think your too young to get married anyway but if you care about your fiancé and want to be with him then you need to let the other guy go and quit talking to him.

• Listen sooner than later he will come to his senses anyway and realize he has a family and responsibilities. He will end up going back and you will be left with no one! So make the right move and stay with your fiance and let the other side raise their family. Being young and involved with a situation like that will haunt you for the rest of your life. There is only one right choice, but only you can take it!

What Girls Said 4

• Grow up you can't have your cake and eat it too. You should ask your self are you ready and willing to destroy a family? Because that is exactly what you would be doing you would be taking away the possibility for these children to grow up in a loving home with a mommy and a daddy. And stop to think for one second if you marry your fiance and have his kids and then he would leave you for another woman leaving you alone to raise two or three even just one kid by your self how would you feel how would you even begin to explain to your kids that their daddy has left them for another woman. Not only are you hurting an innocent woman but you are hurting his kids and if you really cared about him that would be the last thing you would want to do.

• Grow up, that's what you should do.

• Grow up! I agree! The man has a family and has children involved. He clearly isn't an honest man to his fiance, what makes you think he would be loyal to you? You had sex with him the night his child was being born?! That's so wrong.How would you feel giving birth to his child and him be out cheating on you? The choice is obvious, though I think your fiance is making a mistake!

• You have way too much going on to be under 18yrs. old! Anyhow, I say leave the guy with the kids alone, he won't leave his family for you(as he already stated). Besides you're engaged anyway, you should be focused on the future will share with your soon to be husband. You must be really desperate to even be considering whether or not you should be with someone that would cheat on the mother of his children while she's in labor. That's just ridiculous and you are a skank.