How would you feel if you were proposed to and said yes, then the next day the proposal was taken back?

LADIES AND MEN PLEASE GIVE AN OPINION!

My love and I have been together almost 2 years and we adore each other and want to be together forever. Well, the other night I had given him two of my Klonopin, which if you don't know relaxes you and brings all of your true emotions out. He asked me to marry him and of course I said yes. We talked about what to wear the people in the wedding and every detail possible including demonstrating how we would kiss on that day. When he woke up the next day he took it back and that hurt me very much. He said it was the pills talking but as I said before that medicine brings out your true feelings. When I told him that it crushed me, he laughed and said I was over exaggerating. If you are in love or ever have been please tell me how would you feel in this situation. Would you be hurt or just brush it off as nothing because of two little pills that just bring out true emotions?

Most Helpful Guy

• You drugged him and then took his decisions seriously? Might as well have made him drunk and asked him.

READ: That medicine absolutely DOES NOT cause someone to "let true emotions out". I don't know where you learned that, but Klonopin is taken to treat seizure victims.

It is IMPOSSIBLE for a medicine to affect emotion, but it sure as hell affects logical reasoning and decision making. If you love him as you say you do, and he, you equally; then you shouldn't have to drug him to get him to tell you so.

• First of all you piece of sh*t, I did not drug him and you have no idea what your talking about it Klonopin is a drug that is also used to treat anxiety and if you read the side effects being emotional is one of them. I am a nurse I know these things what are you a junkie who thinks he knows about pills? I didn't ask him anything about how he felt he started talking and it came out from his mouth without any coaching. We are in love I don't need a pill to hear that from him, He tells me often.

• Oh and you must be a real dumb f***, this page is for opinions not judgments!

What Guys Said 4

• I'd take back the ring and would think twice about asking them again. Probably it would destroy the relationship.

• well, if I proposed and then take back what I said.. I would probably falling in reality.. lets face it.. marriage is a big deal.. can't rush a thing like that.. but I'm still young.. that's just my toght hehe

• Lol that's tight. Your "fiance" is very Swag.

• I might dump them in my rage.

What Girls Said 1

• I'm sorry :/

Ofcourse I'll be hurt. Expectations hurt..alot. But he was honest with you. I see that you want to get married. Why don't you talk about marriage with your bf? Learn about his mentality so you can choose whether to stay or to leave.