Sex right after broken engagement?

Ok, my fiance just broke up with me last week after 3.5 years of dating . engaged the past year. We had lived together for the past 7 months and so of course I moved out. He broke up because he just wasn't ready for marriage and had doubts about us.

Today I go to turn in my keys and sign off the lease. It's been 10 days since I moved out. Before I turned in my key I decided to take a look at the apartment one last time while he was at work. In the dresser drawer I found a 3-pack condom box with one condom left. No wrappers anywhere in the trash can or anything. Is it possible he is keeping a couple in his car or wallet? How is he ready to have sex so fast?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's possible he's just keeping some, but it's also possible he broke up with you because he had found someone else. Frankly, there isn't enough evidence to tell, but it certainly is suspicious.

What Guys Said 3

• well he could have been thinking about this for awhile, so he knew it was coming, he could have hid it aswell so you would suspect anything, so after you too broke off, he had a sigh of reliefe because he had been expecting this.so he was already kinda moving on before you had a chance.thats one possibility. Or there's just the fact that he knows its over and he moves on quicker thn most people or its his way of getting over it.give it some time.u'll see

• maybe he already used it.suspicious.this suggests that he might be cheating on u.but well things can go both ways.maybe he jus bought it a long time ago?

• I guess he got over the break-up pretty quick. However, he may not be emotionally over it yet. Doesn't mean he can't be physically over it.

What Girls Said 3

• aw I am so sorry that really sucks guys seem to move on faster then woman do even if he is not having sex he is for sure thinking about it but it seems to me he is having sex since he bought the box and he opened it and there is only one left in there and just because you didn't find wrappers in the trash can or any were else does not mean he is not having sex he could be having sex other places then apartment and the apartment would probably remind him of you and that's why he he is not having sex there and he obviously is not ready to commit to you and wants to live the single life and have sex with other people I know your hurt and in pain but you will find a better guy then him and I wish you good luck

• girl that was my same thought when my man and I broke up we wre together 7 years have a baby and were engaged. it all turned out that he was already talking to other females and wanted to explore other options it hurt girl I know but be strong the worst you can show him is that you care make him aware that you know about the condoms but laugh in his face don't show him you are mad or hurt. don't give him the upper hand.or be a witch back and don't say anything and plant a condom some where you know he will find it let his ass burn.

• well, ide say he's a douche. I don't know how he can do it so fast either way you know you can find find better fish and a better guy who deserves to be with you. I'm sorry to hear that that happened. I would probably make a sling shot out of the condoms and shoot it at the b*****d's eye. lol