Would you rather be attractive or wise?

And if you could explain your answer - that would be excellent. Would you rather be attractive or wise?

Thank you

Thank you all for your aswers. :)

Myself, I'd much rather be wise.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have no idea. It's a very difficult question. Being attractive effects your environment and all the people around you initially, so it IS important, but being wise helps you with everything else in life so...I guess I would go for being wise.

Even though, maybe being attractive and talented would be a nice one as well.

What Guys Said 7

• I'd rather be wise than attractive... which is lucky for me since I am very wise, and apparently not very attractive heh.

• Much rather be wise.

When I think of beauty with nothing else, I picture those "Real Housewives of..." shows lol

• attractive

• Physical attraction is common and can be altered with makeup, style of dress , surgery etc. However, being wise can propose other great skills like conversation, charm and basically better decision making. In the long run, I'd go with wise.

• I'd rather be wise.

• Wise works for me. That's what I have now.

• My parents made a compromise when they conceived me.

What Girls Said 6

• I would rather be wise.

If you have beauty without brains people have a hard time taking you seriously and you become the "for fun" girl rather than the girl people want to connect with.

If you are wise, you might not be the most beautiful, but you are the person people want to come to if they need advice.

• Attractive. When I was young, I was very attractive... and I had my pick of any man, jobs were easy to land, and people just showed you more respect . Now that I am older and wiser, and not as pretty or shapely, people just don't bother. men pass you up for something cuter, job's go to the you and beautiful...

• I'd say that's more proof of our shallow society and how stupid it can be :| also proof of why you focus on beauty early in life can lead to just "meh" later in life. Looks ALWAYS fade, but a great personality can last forever.

• Aren't you married?

What do you care if other men pass you up?

• wise :)

• attractive. beautiful people have it so easy

• both, wise & attractive, there are enough people like that

• Wise. I'd be able to make better decisions & help others too. Being attractive surely has benefits, but it's also got more drawbacks & doesn't last forever...