Is this a good text message to send someone? What would you say?

We hooked up for 3 months and then he cut me out of his life without any reason or explanation. I said "your a dirty perverted jackass, I'm never speaking to you again."

Now, I want him to talk to me and he won't. I thought I could say this.

"I wasn't angry at you. I swore at you because I wanted to act tough so that you wouldn't prey on me in the future. I pretend to be angry at people so that they don't try to take advantage of me. It takes a lot to make me angry and based on your character, I don't think your capable of doing that."

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't thjink that you were so harsh as to require a real apology so don't sweat it. If he really cared about you then he'd of sent a reply right away telling you that you overreacted.

On the other hand you called him out and blew him off. So he left. What did you expect?

So you changed your mind and it's a woman's perogative? Yeah, so? Now you want to get him back after he's moved along? It's darn hard to play it both ways and have your cake and eat it too. You 'could' send the proposed note but I might start with a more sincere apology if you expect to make any progress with him.

Good luck

What Guys Said 3

• I pretend to be angry at people so that they don't try to take advantage of me" I would say "pretend your talking too me." And that is all I would say too you. What you said before was very clear and would hurt my feelings. From that moment on, for me you would no longer exist, no matter what you said.

• Worth a try.

Note: Don't call a man a "perverted jackass" if you ever plan to speak to him again.

• Its okay, but if he walked out once, he probably will again. As the old chinese saying goes "fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me."

What Girls Said 5

• Resist the temptation to talk to him.

There was a good reason you called him what you did and just because you might not feel that resentment right now doesn't mean he still wasn't an ass.

• Why do you want him to talk to you? You said you hooked up for 3 months and then he suddenly cut you out of his life. That's some pretty cold stuff to do to someone so does he even deserve that apology? Maybe you shouldn't have sent that exact text, but I would rethink what place does this guy have in your life and why you want to speak to him again but that's just me.

• I don't know if you should send it or not. Why did he cut you out of his life to begin with? It sounds like he's already hurt you and that you may just need to not contact him again and move on. I tend to not think before I send a text message and end up regretting it. so props to you for thinking it thru :)

• Sorry but what you said initially will be enough to make sure he runs further, you are better not to try and explain it, but rather just apologise because you were hurt. Don't pressure or be nasty as it won't help you one bit.

• dont send it, just forget about him.