Guys, if you slept with your friend and then spent the rest of the night chatting do you see a future together?

So I typically don't sleep around, he's actually only my 2nd. But we've been friends for a while now. Last night was the first time we spent the night together and after everything was done we laid there chatting until 5 am about his recent break up, what caused his ex-fiance to end their engagement 4 years ago, life in general. Basically anything that I would never expect him to share with anyone normally. Is it that he thinks of me as a closer friend now or thinking of something more potentially?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, I would suspect that he sees you as a closer friend now, but I wouldn't jump to the conclusion that he sees you as something more.

If he's had a recent break-up, he might not be looking for anything serious at the moment. He may also have been interested in having sex with you because, well, after getting out of a relationship, some people have the desire to sleep with other people since they're finally "allowed" to.

A lot of guys will seek out female friends for comfort or for someone to confide in because they have a more difficult time getting those things from their male friends.

I'm not saying that he's not interested in something more, but I wouldn't assume that sex and intimate conversation necessarily means he would like a relationship with you.

What Guys Said 1

• I would say that either he finally feels like there's someone to talk to these things about.

What Girls Said 1

• Man, that depends on the guy. Some guys would say, they got what they wanted & call it good. Some might have wanted to be with you for a long time, & hope this was the first step of you two getting together.