Is 29 years old marriage is too late?

i m 29 years old guy.i want confirm that is it too late according to sex.

Most Helpful Guy

• no not at all lost of people get marred at that age because they have good job at that point and are read to get marred and start family,s and as far as sex gos you will be fine

What Girls Said 10

• i'm gonna be 30 in a couple months. not too late.

• Nah, I think late 20's are the best time to get married - and it's never to late to have sex^^

• Ok as far as sex goes look at Hugh Hefner. He's like 90 something still having sex. As for marriage, my two best friends are getting married he's 35 and she's 20. I think you are just fine.

• not late at all x

• I would never even consider getting married before I am around 30. ( if the right person came along)

Not to late at all.

• Its not too late

• No you can get married at any age some people don't get married till about 30! And its good you waited gave yourself time to think and make sure you were ready to get married.

• No. I hope to get married around that age or maybe later.

• No, of course not people get married and have sex at all ages

• No

What Guys Said 6

• It's not too late to get married, and it's never too late to have sex.

• I got married a few weeks before my 28th birthday, my wife was 27 so no worries.

• No, it's not too late. My dad got married for the first and only time when he was 39.

• I got married for the 1st time at age 38

• It the most suitable time to get married because you are well matured and you know what is in store for your future at 29...

Having sex is a personal issue , if you want to have it earlier than it's fine too...

And 29 years isn't too late for sex...

• never too late