He told me when I got married I would probably beat my husband?

This guy from work asks me when I get married am I gonna beat my husband? ha ha I'm not really sure what he is trying to say?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like flirty talk to me, he wants a woman to slap him about, fire and spice, grrrrrrrrrr ;) hahaha

0|0
    0|0
    • haha yeah. he is very flirty although has a girlfriend... but maybe that's just his personality

• Show All
    • I wouldn't be surprised if he wants a piece ;) What's he like with his Mrs? Good relationship or do you think there's intention behind his ways and talk? ;) ? hahaha

• yesterday he said he loved her? so idk! I don't think so .. how can I tell?

Sponsored

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 3

• It sounds like he perceives you as aggressive and/or a dominant personality.

1|1
    0|0
  • He is saying your are really aggressive and stubborn. Not such a compliment!

0|0
    0|0
  • he's probably joking around but trying to say that you are a very strong willed person, or short tempered or something.. have you ever hit him?

0|0
    0|0
    • yeah we always kid around with each other. but iv hit him jokingly .. not hard or anything. just a joke

• yeah, I know girls like that, he's probably just teasing you

What Girls Said 2

• proposing lol

a bit awkward :S maybe he just used that to open a random conversation :P or u've beaten another guy at work and he's worried :D

0|0
    0|0
    • haha no not at all! iv been there for a month

• He's saying you're violent and/or seem to wear the pants.

0|0
    0|0