I am a married guy who has been flirting with a female friend this week, advice?

This female friend makes no point to hide that she has friends that are other married guys. Long story short, we were emailing and got to talking about drinks. She mentioned that all this talk about drinks was making her want one. I told her we could make that happen if she wanted to. Her response was " I am always game for a drink". So about an hour later we met at a local bar close to work and had two drinks a piece. We had a great conversation and seem to hit it off really well. But since it was a spur of the moment thing, I did not really think twice about I could be misleading her. We left the bar and walked to the car and said our good buys. An hour later she emailed me thanking me for the drinks. Do you think this girl wants more than a good conversation and a drink with me? Should I be concerned that maybe she was expecting something else to happen?

Most Helpful Guy

• Bro. let me tell you on brutal truth about women. They are very jealous creatures no matter what they say. So if a woman is flirting with you knowing the fact that you are married then she is definitely jealous of the fact that your wife has you and she can't have you. She will flirt with you once she will have you then she will put you aside and let you live with guilt all your life whereas she will walk with her head high thinking that she broke you from inside.

No one deserves to be cheated on and no woman is good enough that you have to cheat on your wife.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't know what she wanted or if you led her on but the important thing is that you did not do anything that would have crossed the line and put your marriage at risk.

• Thanks for the response.

• the only thing you should worry about is what your wife thinks of you not another girl. Think of what your wife would feel if something happened. Sorry but I've only been in 2 long relationships and been cheated on by both.

What Guys Said 1

• she probably wants you yeah... for how many years have you been married?

• been married 10 years