He wants to get married but I don't yet?

I have been dating this guy for 10 months now are the relationship is really good. We both have been divorced and both have a child. We both have busy schedules and hang out a few time a week. For me this relationship is ideal but he keeps talking about getting married and asking me when I want to get married and little details about our life when we are married, but I am just not ready for that.

I talked to him the other night about how I was feeling and how my previous marriage kinda freaked me out and that I wasn’t ready to start talking about getting married yet.

I don’t want to ruin our relationship but the pressure of marriage when you are not ready is heavy and I would think that dating someone that is not wanting to get married when you do would also be very hard.

How would you feel if you were in this situation? On either side of the situation.

Most Helpful Guy

• been there done that and it sucks for both parties. you will fuss and fight over that issue till you both lose patience then each other.

What Guys Said 2

• I would of done what you would have and just tell him to slow down and step on the brakes until you to are ready to be on the same page.

• And why can't you live together and not get married?

What Girls Said 0