Do you flirt with people on here?

All is in the question. And I'm not talking about professing your undying love for other members here, marriage proposals or anything (although that's cool), but do you or don't you?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 10

• I don't. I'm more into answering questions than talking to people on here that I don't know.

• Happily married to *<3*Slipslender*<3* sorry boys, she is all mine! ;P

• No . I like this site for getting some outside views on what's going on in my life ; but I keep my love life in my real life :D

• Sometimes, I guess. Not much of a flirt :P

• sort of.

and with regard to marriage proposals, I recently proposed to FierceMegan and she accepted! :D

• I've chatted with guys here a little, but nothing like that.

• If a guy and I are flirting in a chat, it's because of me. lol

• no

• a lot of people flirt with me and I mean a LOT but I don't flirt I just thank them

• Yeah ! FUN! and it's healthy!

What Guys Said 6

• Hell yes I flirt with the girls here. Why do you think I joined this website? And if your lucky, you'll find kind of a naughty one to flirt with and then it's really fun! LOL

• Sometimes I'll compliment or flirt a little. I don't know, it's sort of something I picked up from my mother. "A girl always enjoys a compliment, as long as it's honest".

• Yeah, all the time.

• not anymore

• No, not really. I come more for the psychology. Some people make me laugh, and I play a little. I wouldn't rule it out, but I'm not going to creep on people on the internet. I'll leave the flirting to people I actually talk to in person.

• you should leave that for in- person, since impression can change after meeting someone in person when you only seen pictures before.