How do I get over her?

i met this girl and wow she had everything I wanted in a woman, I mean she was wifey material, we used to talk everyday, we even spoke about marriage, then she went on vacation and came back to the states with a boyfriend...smh I miss this chick, I can't get over her..what should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• How come you spoke of marriage then she went on vacation and came back with a boyfriend?

• idk, she said she would marry a guy like me...but I guess we weren't officially "talking"

• She wasn't serious about you then. So, she found another guy who suits her and forgot about you. Do yourself a favor..forget about her.

What Girls Said 2

• She probably still had feelings for the other guy so it isn't your fault. She just used you and you were available. I think the best you can do is just find something productive and distracting to do so you can get your mind off of her.

• Get out your feelings (cry, talk about it, ect.) then distract yourself with something

What Guys Said 1

• If I could only find tw link to where a girl asked why guys are so bitter...

But seriously. You are better off without her. Think about the poor guy who is with her and more than likely to get the same treatment.

In other news: she'll be back when you are 30 and have a nice job and she is done "experimenting".