Should I break up with him?

i met this guy on here and we clicked. he a lot older than me but I actually believed that I loved him. we've been dating for around 1 month and 1/2. we've been talking about marriage lately. its really scary thinking about marriage at my age. I don't think I wanna settle down yet and I don't wanna talk to him about it Because I don't wanna fight.

my parents don't know about him so I can't see him Because my parents are really strict. I'm not sure I want this relationship anymore. I don't know what to do

please help me

thanx so much guys!
Facebook is officially being a bitch. I'm unable to unfriend him!

im scaaaaared!\

i feel bad about breaking up with him now... he said he was crying over me...

i feel like such a mean person... :(

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're not ready then you definitely need to get out of this relationship. Don't be scared to tell him how you feel. Its better to get out now then to string a long the relationship which will more than likely just cause more problems for you.

What Guys Said 4

• You're under 18... I would strongly suggest you end the relationship... things are really weird when you're that young and he's "a lot older" and talking about marriage after dating for 1.5 months...

• @Update: Don't let him manipulate you. If he's a lot older than you he will be fine, don't let the "crying" (or him telling you he's crying) sway you.

• yeah. the guy seems weird. you'll have to break up with him. explain your feelings and be straight. he should understand... oh and block contact =P

• I'd definitely pull the plug on this one. If he's significantly older than you, and he's talking about marrying an underage girl after a month and a half, he's a creeper.

• I honestly suggest you to break up with him. You are still young, there are many chances out there.

What Girls Said 2

• The first thing is that your parents haven't met him...that alone shows this relationship probly isn't the best for you, anytime you have to hide someone from your parents, friends or anyone that person isn't someone you want as a significant other not to mention a boyfriend. Secondly after 1 and 1/2 months marriage shouldn't even be in the picture you should still be trying to figure out their favorite color and the kinds of movies they like. I think you should break up with him, he's a lot older then you which dosnt help the situation either, he's talking about marriage after just a few weeks of dating and you can't even bring him around people or see him, there's only one way this can end which is BADLY so I say you live and you learn leave him alone and find someone more your pace and age.

• You can always break up with him if you want to. You can find many resources online how to do it. Don't force yourself to be in a relationship you don't want to be in!