Do you think you're marriage material?

Or is marriage something you even think about? Do you care if you don't get married? Why or why not?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yep I do... I hope to get married by my mid/late-20's, and I hope to find the right girl a bit sooner. I've never been one to party, I'm not a player, and I feel I have quite a lot to offer.

What Girls Said 19

• I think I'm marriage material. I can cook, clean and I am a decent person. I think that I am a good choice since I have my priorities straight, I'm not just looking for someone better, I am looking for someone who I can be with for life. Someone who is a good person. I am a very kind and caring person, who would love to spend time with a significant other someday. I would love nothing more than travelling and spending romantic evenings with my partner. As well as cooking and taking care of the kids. Its also nice to have someone else to lean on in tough times.

• I don't think about it but its not because I don't want to get married, its because I'm not ready for it so its not something that's always in my mind. Of course I want to get married and I think when that time comes then I'll be ready and marriage material, but not right now.

• yes and no

its kind of hard to picture myself married but I defiantly do want to I just don't have the typical qualities many men look for in a wife like I suck at cooking, I'm not that into cleaning , I have my lazy days :/ but I think id make a decent wife

• marriage material? sort of,people do consider me the long term relationship kind of gal,but I like my alone time and having my space a bit too much to consider myself marriage material

think about it? sometimes,it's a bit weird cause I want to get married,but I don't really want to be around someone 24/7 or have a ceremony and I like having my independence,and I can't cook or clean,sooo...i doubt it would work out.

• Do you think you're marriage material? No but a lot of guys do

Or is marriage something you even think about? Very rarely

Do you care if you don't get married? No

Why or why not? Too many negatives for women to get married

• Do I think that I'm marriage material... I'd say yes. I'd marry me if I was a man lol

Yes I also think about marriage a little bit here and there

If I don't get married I'll be pretty upset actually just cause when I think about the future that is the one thing that I see every time.

• ask knowmeyourself ;)

lol but really, in some ways yes, in others - no.

It's not that I 'don't care' whether I get married, but rather that I'd be happy either way. If I did get married, I would have to be SO sure of the guy. I won't settle, 'just cos'.

Realistically, I have another ten years before I have to worry about it.

• Not really interested in getting married, tbh. And if I ever do, I don't want a ceremony, or anything like that.

• I think I will be a great wife and mother some day, but not right now. I'm way to selfish to get married right now. I'm finishing my education, then I want to do some traveling. I'm not ready for the commitment and time that a marriage needs and deserves at this point in my life.

• I don't know. I think I am loyal & loving, but I think it takes more than that too. I know I do not want to settle down, so he has to be a guy that adapts easy. Also, I'm not the easiest person to love. I stand up for what I believe in and you have to have a great argument to make me see differently. That can get on people's last nerve. :P We will see, but momentarily it's looking like a no".

• Not the easiest person to love? I'm the one who refuses to let people in. I don't think you give yourself enough credit ;)

• GGGGGGrrrrrrr! Compliments ;)

• :D Enjoy them! :D

• not really.

i do want to get married, but I'd want to be as certain as a person can be with regard to another person. we shall see I guess.

• I rarely think about marriage. It's not something I care about at this point in my life.

• I would hope so because I definitely want to get married someday

• i like to think I am marriage material. I think about getting married occasionally. Eventually I want to be married if I find the right guy. it's a one time thing though, if it ends in divorce - I won't re-marry. & I don't want a ceremony, party etc.

• Yes definitely :)

• I believe in marriage. Why because true love is real. I've seen it! It's when you can't live without each other becaues you complete each other. I'm not saying this is for every one only for people who only have half of there soul! Its maddness I say madness. Yet so right. I love love and to be in love would be a great advanter ! Bad at spelling! Oh well

• I would like to get married because I want to move away from home, but not by myself. Getting married would help me achieve that, and also I like companionship. It would be great to get married. I would think that life without marriage would be pretty lonely.

• I can't wait to get married! I love the idea of commiting your life to someone. it sounds so cheesy but I can't wait to fix supper and do dishes and laundry and sweep and dust... and take kids to soccer and dance or whatever :) and going to bed with someone and waking up to them :) now I'm just giddy!

• Yes, I do want to get married and, yes, I do want to have kids.

The difficult part is to find the right man whom I can share my dreams, goals and life with.

What Guys Said 6

• Yes I do think I am and I think about marriage a lot even though I'm only 21. Because I want to be with a girl and share my life with her and hold her when she is down :)

• I suppose the answer to that question would be up to a woman who wanted to marry me. If that never happens, then the answer is no, LOL.

I'm focused on personal and career achievements currently, so I wouldn't say I'm actively trying to date or get married. But if the right woman came along, I certainly wouldn't turn her down.

If I never get married, I'm confident I could be happy single, and have a good life. But it wouldn't be my first choice.

• I do believe I'm marriage material. I'd love to be a good husband and father, and I'm looking forward to the day when that will become reality.

• I don't know about marriage but I know I'm an honest and loyal guy which is something necessary for marriage. So maybe someday.

• yeah, because I'm awesome like that jk

• yes... I think everyone that has ever contemplated marriage has tried to rate themselves. But it all depends if the person you settle down with thinks you are. I think this comes with age and maturity though when I was younger I didn't even consider marriage.