How do you feel about people who flirt with other people to make their boyfriend/girlfriend jealous?

How do you feel about people who flirt with other people to make their boyfriend/girlfriend jealous? How do you feel when you the one being flirted with and how do you feel when its your bf/gf?

you're
Thanks, you guys are all great. If only people in the real world or my world had values like yours :)

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. those people suck major ass.

2. I would feel incredibly uncomfortable if the person was flirting with me, and I'd get pissed if the person was flirting with my bf.

• You better have a chat with Fierce then, she was flirting with me big time last night.

What Girls Said 4

• Feeling like you need to make your boyfriend/girlfriend jealous by flirting with another people is really immature.

Further, you're essentially using the person you're flirting with, and depending on the context (i.e. if they don't know that you have a boyfriend/girlfriend and think they have a chance with you), you're leading them on. It's rude and selfish.

• I don't care for drama, so I wouldn't do it & if my Boyfriend did, well the relationship wouldn't last long. It's disrespectful of the other person in the relationship. Married, Engaged and single guys with girlfriend have flirted with me before & it makes me uncomfortable...

• I don't like being around such people. I would be so mad if I found / saw my boyfriend flirting with some other girl.

• i think they are immature, even though I have been guilty of doing that before..

'How do you feel when you the one being flirted with' ~ used, uncomfortable.

idc about a little flirting, but if my boyfriend intentionally did to make me jealous (or other reasons) then the relationship is probably not going to last.

What Guys Said 3

• Honestly the whole thing is BS unless you're completely secure in your relationship and it's a playful thing. If they're just trying to extort their BF/GF then it's not cool at all. I wouldn't stand for it personally.

• If I knew a girl had a boyfriend, I wouldn't flirt with her regardless.

If she was my girlfriend flirting with some guy to make me jealous, she would end up single real fast. I refuse to waste my time playing games.

• :( really? *heart breaks into 38423472834 pieces*

• *blushes

• would you by perchance be adding a nitros booster for the Regional Heart races? XD

• They are pathetic.