Age You Want To Be Married By?

Me and my fiance just broke up...i still want to be married before I'm 28. So about 7 years.

Most Helpful Guy

• However long it takes to find the right girl. So, it may be a while.

• Why would some guy down vote you man? That's just scandalous! lol here upvote for your troubles.

What Guys Said 14

• I want to be married no later than 28, and no earlier than 26 unless everything just falls into place :)

• Any time between 28-34 is when I perfer to get married. I need to finish up grad school and have a stable income and life before I would even think about marriage.

• I don't really believe in marriage but if I was to get married I'd like to be married between 25 and 30.

• I'm thinking before I'm 30, still got about 7 years to go so no rush.

• 27

• I'm 23 so probably by 30.

• Right now. Wanna get married QA? lol

• HAHA! WHEN AND WHERE?!?!?!

• Lol, I would but I got no job and little funds. We would be poor husband and wife lol. We would be rubbing our hands together trying to get them warm in front of a flaming barrel in the Red Light District. If you can accept that. Let's get hitched baby! :-)

• that stuff builds character! I'm down! lol.

• Should have done it by now already.

• Ah, the putting the expectations on the unknown thing. A true recipe for disappointment or astonishment.

• I broke up with my fiancĂ© a month ago an I'm 18, I think I'm going to wait about 9 years to settle down.

• 500 I want to make sure I have enough time

• More than 10 years ago. But I wasn't going to marry just because I had some target age that I wanted to get it done by. That's a great path to an eventual divorce.

• before I'm 30. Whisch is in a year and a half.

• 33 yeards old; the benefits of being a man is that I could probably marry a 25 year old when I'm 33.

What Girls Said 11

• Not for some time, I still want to go to grad school and maybe get a PhD... I feel as though marriage would hinder this. Plus, I'd love to do some international field research which also wouldn't be the best for a relationship, so... 30ish? I'd go later but I think I might want to have kids some day... granted that can happen without marriage so I dunno, when the time and person is right? I don't see myself considering any prospect of marriage seriously for the next 5 years or so.

• Honestly like 25 because I want to have popped out some babies by 30 not five but just one. haha

Starting familes late to me is something that I don't want to do ...

• Considering that I don't want kids, I suppose it doesn't really matter. I thought I'd be married in a couple of more years but my fiance and I just broke it off too. So I'm not in any rush.

• how long ago? do you miss him?

• i hope I don't start to miss mike. its only been a few days. he went no vacation to “get away from it all” and I'm like all what? the embarrassment of cancelling your wedding a month before lol. I doubt ill miss him. I hope it goes well for you :)

• Thanks. I hope you don't start missing him either and everything goes well for you now. :)

• U can't put an age on it! It's when it fines u! I'll wait until I find my missing half!

• Never! I think it's stupid.

• 25 or before 30

• TOMORROW! I wish, but uhmm Before I'm 25 :D and I'm sorry to hear about that :'(

• 17... JOKES!, umm.. 26/28ish

• before 35

• I would like to be married before I turn 30. Preferably within the next three years though. I'm 23 now.

• As soon as I find the right man for me.